Trojan Horse/Hijackthis Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well earlier tonight my computer acted funny after several pop ups showed up in IE and I knew something was wrong with it. I had to download AVG and AdAware as this was only meant to be a temp computer only having been reformatted itself a few days ago. AVG found 4 Trojans and I went into safe mode to try and manually hunted down and delete them and then I found out about Hijackthis and this site.

So if you could please take a look at my file and tell me if my computer is clean or not. It is acting fine now but I am not confident.

Edit: Shortly after posting this my computer started up again with random popups from IE.

Hello and welcome to TechSpot.

It appears that you have forgotten to attach your HijackThis log.

If you're not sure how to do that, please go and read this and then post your HijackThis log here as an attachment.

Regards :)

Opps, I'm sorry I must've deleted it by accident after I edited my post to include the info about the pop ups. Here is it.

Your system is infected with at least one nasty.

Very important: Before deciding whether to clean or reformat your system, read this thread and decide what you want to do.

If you decide to clean your system after reading the above thread, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/spyware/malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly, then post fresh HJT, ComboFix, and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread. Also post here the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards :)

This thread is for the use of kimara only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our Security and the Web forum.

Oh dear, well I figured there were still a few things on it. Since this computer was only meant as a temp and only reformatted a few days ago and thus has nothing on it other than Firefox and the anti programs worth saving I think I'll just reformat again instead of going through the process of cleaning a computer I won't be using again in another two weeks. I'll be sure to get Firefox and all other preventive programs up ASAP after this reformat though, learned my lesson. Thanks for checking over my log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back