Trojan- spy.win32 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently recieved bogus Malware and trojan virus popups. I have read the warning email thoroughly and have already run 4 anti-virus and and adware software. Attached is my hjt log. Please help

you have a few problems in the log, but change this first...C:\DOCUME~1\Chuck\LOCALS~1\Temp\Temporary Directory 2 for hijackthis.zip\HijackThis.exe to C:\prog files\hijackthis\analyser v_2.exe
reason being that there are a couple of bugs that hide from hjt under its original name. click on hijack this in my signature below to aquire the new up to date version as yours is invalid

please go to https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/ and follow all the instructions exactly. after which, poste all required logs such as avg,combo,vundo and hjt. be sure to change the name of hijack this and place it within its own folder in programme files or docs. eg, C:/prog files/hijackthis/analysethis v_2.exe.

please post your logs as attachments and not a copy and paste. to do this go to additional options ,attach files and select manage attachments. these are located below the reply box

this thread is for the use of tonychapas3302 only, if you have similar problems, please start a new thread in security and the web forum

I went through and did those things you said to do. Housecall said it couldnt delete a few malware/grayware. I dont know why it couldnt delete it but i save hjt under program files and re-named it and re-scanned. Attached is my log list. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back