Trojan.Virumonde Persistant Issues - LOG Help Requested ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

stangpride

Considering I should have placed this 'Help Request' within the title of my first post, perhaps that is why I am basically being ignored....LOL

Please look at my initial post and help me by reviewing my logs, and letting me know what you see within them; if my sister's pc is still infected or not, software conflicts, etc. Original Log title: "Trojan.Virumonde Persistant Issues" (yes, I know it is misspelled...corrected it, but the title still appears wrong on the list of forum posts) (It's only corrected on the "inner" forum post title.)

Thanks much!

Still requesting help...see updated thread

The thread I did not name correctly when I first posted it, which includes all of my logs that I am requesting help reading, is named, "Trojan.Virumonde Persistant Issues" (and yes, those misspells are still there.) Please look at that thread in order to help. Thanks much in advance! The sooner I can get help (hopefully before the time I want to go to bed this evening), the better!

Thanks again!

V/r,

SP

I am requesting help reading my logs in my original thread, which I misnamed. Please go to the post, "Trojan.Virumonde Persistant Issues" (and yes, those misspells are still there), and review my updated logs. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back