Trojan.zlob-X.a

Status
Not open for further replies.

q-jet

Hello! My sister called me last night stating she was getting the message that "Your system is probably infected with latest version of trojan.zlob.x.a Full system optimization will greatly increase your computer's performance and prevent data loss." She is running Vista Home Basic and I'll be trying to help her in these next few days. I've read several posts on this site and at least know how to start fighting.

Hello q-jet and wecome to Techspot.

I'm pleased to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Please take a look at the following threads. It will help to make your Techspot experience a more pleasurable one.

Techspot FAQ.

A message for all newcomers.

SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread

Thanks.

Please post any questions/problems you may have, in the appropriate Forums.

Your question belongs in the "Security and the web" forum - where an expert will help you.

Regards Jason :wave: :wave:

Hello, q-jet, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here :)

Nice one, mate :grinthumb

Go to our Security and the Web Forum and copy and paste your first post from this thread into a new thread in there. That way you will get more and better help with your problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back