Trojan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick3

NoD32 detected some trojans, however i'm not sure they are gone so I better check here. If you need others logs just tell!

(Moderator edit: Please do not copy and paste your logs. Instead, post them as attachments only in either .txt or .log format. To learn how to attach a log file, please see HERE.

You need to have a read of this - If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT.

Then if you should wish to proceed with cleaning your system you need to go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, Combofix, and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.
We also need to know the result of Panda Antirootkit.

This thread is for the use of Nick3 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {E5A7F7C3-8D7F-4F37-80C5-6F68A2E5E0D6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ddcyx.dll (file missing)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

You need to locate and delete the following bold file.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ddcyx.dll

Other than that, i cant see any nasty entries in your logs. Please keep an eye on your system and report any problems by posting them in this thread.
[EDIT]
Could you please post a fresh HJT log.

This thread is for the use of Nick3 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back