Trojans R Us atm lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj_NoC

Hey i realise i have a few major probs.
Viruses left right and centre

Heres my HJT Log

Hi Dj_NoC. You`re right in thinking your system is infected. Let`s see if we can get you cleaned up.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Dj_NoC only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Please go back to the instructions and follow them all exactly. Your system is still badly infected.

You have not run an AVG Antispyware scan.

I require fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs.

This thread is for the use of Dj_NoC only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Im currently running AVG Free and Spybot... AVG has detected but has been unable to gain access to malicious files.. i will post the logs asap.

i think it was a virus floating around MSN atm....

"i found a photo of you etc" my lil sis friends must have clciked it and collected me a nice lot of trojans off the site it links to..

ah well.... best not think about how it got there. how to fix it lol

I ran the programs... didnt get a log from AVG?

Heres my newer HJT log.

The reason you didn`t get an AVG Antispyware log is you`ve installed AVG free antivirus, rather than AVG Antispyware. ;)

You shouldn`t run more than one antivirus programme as this will slow your system down and can cause conflicts.

Uninstall one of your antivirus programmes, preferably Norton crapware.

You might want to copy and paste these instructions into a notepad file. Then you can have the file open in safe mode, so you can follow the instructions easier.

Turn off system restore.(XP/ME only) See how here.> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/tutorial56.html

Boot into safe mode, under your normal user name(NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT). See how here.> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/tutorial61.html

In Windows Explorer, turn on "Show all files and folders, including hidden and system". See how here.> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/tutorial62.html

Open your task manager, by holding down the ctrl and alt keys and pressing the delete key.

Click on the processes tab and end process for(if there).

ibm00035.exe

Close task manager.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

F2 - REG:system.ini: Shell=explorer.exe "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders\ibm00035.exe"

O3 - Toolbar: Protection Bar - {479fd0cf-5be9-4c63-8cda-b6d371c67bd5} - C:\Program Files\SoftCodec\iesplugin.dll (file missing)

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [shell] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders\ibm00035.exe"

O18 - Protocol: msnim - 0 - (no file)

O21 - SSODL: hydrodictyon - {b166be07-30a4-4d38-b781-44528a630706} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\gqagksr.dll (file missing)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or directories(if there).

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders\ibm00035.exe

Reboot into normal mode, turn system restore back on and rehide your protected OS files.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs and let me know how your system is running.

I did as u said in last post.
system seams to be runnning ok now!

I have the HJT Log attached and i am just waiting for the
new AVG Scan Report. Will post soon.

Thanks

EDIT: Ha now i have the HJT attached. My bad
EDIT: AVG Log added

Your HJT log is now clean.

Once I`ve seen your AVG Antispyware log I`ll know if your system is clean or not.

Your HJT log is clean, but your AVG Antispyware log is not.

Did you run the Cleaner programme as per the instructions in the Trojan Pakes thread? It`s very important that you followed all the instructions fully.

If you have missed out any of the instructions, you should follow them now.

Once you`ve finished, I`d like to see a fresh AVG antispyware log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back