TVcard not being recognized

Status
Not open for further replies.

burk_18

right, just bought a new TV card, but it isnt being recognized on my pc, ive tried changing the pci slot its in about 3 times, still no success, ive also tried looking in device manager etc seeing if its been recognized but not telling me, still no luck

help? :)

OS :windows xp home, 112 gb hard drive,graphics hard: nvidia geforce 6200 128mb , ram: 512, amd athlon 3000

tv card: Phillips 713x

okay, is the card definetly getting power to it, as your power supply might not be supplying enough power to the mobo but i would of thought it would, maybe its a defect card, try it in another pc and see what happens

Do you mean a PVR ? Are you useing cable TV "in"
My Winfast PCI card works ok with cable TV in to my monitor.
Tell me more about Philips 713x.I shouldn't have to search to find out.
Do you mean PC to TV ?

Wrong Forum i think !

BTW i think this is the wrong forum to attract replys.
I'd use Audio and Video.
CPU's,Chipsets and Mobos have no connection to this problem.
;)

TV card not being recognized

hey, ive just brought a new TV card to watch tv on my pc and to record my pc monitor during gameplay. I fitted it into my PCI slot, it didnt get recognized in pc, so i tried changing the PCI slot, still nothing. then i checked the device manager to see if it had been recognized but not telling me, still nothing.

my pc specs:
OS :windows xp home, 112 gb hard drive,graphics card: nvidia geforce 6200 128mb , ram: 512, amd athlon 3000

tv card: Phillips 713x

Don't double post, I moved that into this thread, and now have moved this thread to the appropriate forum. Feel free to edit your above post as you see fit.

Name the device brand and model

burk_18 said:
ok, no im using it to watch TV on my PC and to record during gameplay

I have been watching Cable TV on my computer for over 2 years.
It works fine.I have Rogers Cable.
My PVR is a Winfast PCI TV Card , TV2000 XP Series Model 3.
It records TV but not games,i doubt if any do.
What type of TV connection do you have ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back