Two posts: On a distinguished road?

Yes, quite easily.

It depends on how mant members have rated their post/s positively and who has given positive karma.

For instance, I just checked your karma level and it was zero. As an experiment, I then rated your post above positively and you now have 46 karma points, which puts you on a distinguished road. ;)

Regards Howard :)

Well, thanks Howard!

But isn't that 'cheating' ?

BTW, neither of the two posts, in question, was earth shaking.:wave:

No not really, it was just an experiment and helped me to get my point across.

Obviously someone thought the post or posts were worth rating. Any chance of a link?

ravisunny2: Your link doesn`t work.

Timeparadox: If that`s what you really think, then stop making them mad lol.

Works just fine, Howard.

Okay try looking for *bigshow* in the Members List.

It's there, right on the first page.:)

Or try this link :

https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic5459.html

I'm signing off today. Had a long day. Started 'Vectors' for my kid (class VII), and hope to have him digging into Halliday, Resnick & Walker, within a week. It's 2:30 AM here.

I see what you mean now. However, someone must have thought it was worth rating.

Edit: On closer inspection, I can tell you it was me that rated the post. I think it was an experiment I did quite some time ago , if memory serves me right.

There is a post in Site Comments and Suggestions covering this Karma thing, I don't know why there is continued confusion, its all explained there. If you are still confused, post in that thread, there is no need for new threads about it to appear here.

Edit: On closer inspection, I can tell you it was me that rated the post. I think it was an experiment I did quite some time ago , if memory serves me right

I guess that explains it, Howard.

I don't know why there is continued confusion, its all explained there.

Sorry, I didn't realize the trouble I'd cause by starting a new thread.

The confusion has now been cleared.

Back