Unable to delete folder AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem is this Ive got a folder on my PC which when I only just so much as move my mouse cursor over the folder I get a "windows has encountered a problem & needs to close" box then it refreshes my desktop, I cant delete this folder Ive tried renaming it even tried going into DOS prompt & deleting it from there; it comes up with the file delete confirmation when I type in yes the DOS prompt closes but the folder still remains can someone please tell me how to delete this folder. (it only happens to this one folder) its a folder I created myself to place downloads, Ive tried usung DELINVFILE which worked the 1st time round, now it wont work when i click on the folder it says "Access violation", Ive also tried KILLBOT, booting into safe mode, command prompt etc still I cant delete it, is there anything I can try that will get rid of this Stubborn folder

UPDATE!!! Ive managed to get the folder into the recycle bin but still CANT get it to delete just keeps saying "windows has encountered a problem and needs to close" & refreshes my desktop, how can I get it to delete now its in the recycle bin?

Open your recycle bin, right click the folder and choose restore. Then, please give me the full file path to the folder.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back