Unable to go on protected sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

l3luemoon975

Well recently on my borthers computer they have been having trouble getting on protected sites i.e. email. i have scanned for viruses using norton anti virus, i also did a system restore but i couldn't go that far back since i do not know when the problem started. i thought it might just be internet explorer so i tried using firefox and avant however those can't even connect to a site when used on this computer. so i'm wondering f any one knows why this is happening and how i can fix this?

If you think it may be spyware then you need to go to the Security and the Web forum and read If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT. and then Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions.

Once you have done that, you need to make a post in the Security and the Web forum, not here.

And btw, if Norton doesn't find anything it doesn't mean you don't have a spyware problem. Norton is absolute crap, you really should get rid of that awful and next to useless resource hog.

ALL PCs in the house must have the same key and encryption in order to use an encrypted netowork. This in turn, will also disallow moochers to steal a signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back