Unable to reset my gmail password

By techSupports ยท 12 replies
Apr 30, 2018
Post New Reply
  1. I am not able to recover my Gmail id Password. I completed all recovery option but my email id is not recovered plz guide me.

2. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Posts: 8,081   +522

3. techSupports

techSupports TS Rookie Topic Starter

I completed all steps but unable to recover my email password
    Have any other option?
    like: Gmail support number Or email id for technical support

4. techSupports

Plz send me any helpful solution

5. learninmypc

What browser are you using? Firefox? Click on Tools>Options>Privacy Security>Saved logins & IF you saved your login , it'll be there.

techSupports likes this.
  6. MaikuTech

MaikuTech TS Addict Posts: 606   +111

jobeard likes this.
  7. techSupports

I m using google chrome......

8. learninmypc

Click the 3 verticle dots in upper right corner, click settings, scroll down & click on advanced. Scroll down to Manage passwords & click on it, now look for your log in name, click the thing that looks like an eye, it'll ask for your pc login, enter it & then it should show the password IF YOU SAVED it. If you did not save it, you may need to completely reset the password. I hope this helps

9. tipstir

tipstir TS Ambassador Posts: 2,619   +151

Did you setup a recovery email backup to be able to access you gmail account. If you failed to do this you won't be able to get back into the mail email. They made it this way so others can't get into your account. I use a 2-step verification system even it they got into my account you need a cell phone to get the G-code to access the account. Without that code there is no way to gain access to my email.

10. learninmypc

FORGET.JPG Click it & reset it. Should be that easy.

11. tipstir

tipstir TS Ambassador Posts: 2,619   +151

I had to change my gmail password but it's lot into Chrome, but today I got hit with a message saying what was the password. I made it so it's would be complex. Good thing I knew where I put that code. Thus this user might have not saved a backup of his or her code use to recover the access to gmail. They do not make it easy to get into your gmail if you forget the password. Calling them up doesn't do much good if you didn't pay for the service call prior.

12. tassadaqali

tassadaqali TS Rookie

First open your login page then enter your username. And click on Forgot Password. And Proceed according to instructions given step by step by Google.

learninmypc likes this.
  13. learninmypc

Thats what I said/meant in post #10.