Unique 3DS ranking system?

Actually most people said they wouldn't mind keeping the current one, and that they actually liked it. I just came up with some new titles for Staff members and moderators when I put up the new forums.

Do you like them?

I would have liked to have something similar for all ranks but I couldn't come up with anything else.

well of course, as a moderator you have the new custom title I created after the server move that has some 3DS flavor :D

Originally posted by Vehementi
Yea, I used to have the ability to specify my own title, whatever happened to that?
If you get your post count up to 10,000 you can do it too! Actually I believe Julio took that away from the general membership because I'm sure people would take the title "3ds Special Forces" when they don't have those privilages.

I didn't want to see people abusing from those privilegies, I know some of you wouldn't have done so, but then again, others would have.

I think that most of the people that make it that far, won't abuse that priveledge. But then again, you never know.....:confused:

Back