Unistall WinAntiVirusPro????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i have a problem where i little red cicle with a white "X" appears on my taskbar which says "Your Computer is Inffected", i click the icon and it sends me to WinAntiVirus website advertising the software.......this is very annoying is there any way to get rid of it.......thanks

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Winantivirus is a bogus antivirus programme. It actually infects your computer with malware. Don`t click on any popups it gives you and look in add remove programme in your control panel. Uninstall anything to do with Winantivirus(if there).

Go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post a fresh HJT log as an attachment into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Deepcon only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Is winantivirus the same as WinFixer? I've seen WinFixer b4 and I advise 2 NEVER use it and to uninstall it as soon as possible.

See HERE for info on Winantivirus and winfixer.

They both bougus security programmes that will infect your system. Anyone who has these programmes sholud get rid of them asap and follow the instructions in this thread HERE.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back