unprotecting WMA files. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3ddi30

me and my friend recorded a song on our guitars onto a disc, i loaded it up to my computer, it works fine in wmp. i want to upload it to myspace like onto a band profile (the myspace music files have to be mp3) but its a WMA, its protected, all the mp3 converters, dont work unless the files arent protected, but my one is,
so i guess i need to un protect it, then convert it.

how can i do that?

plz help

In your case, the easiest way could be to burn the song as a track on an audio CD & from there rip it in a more user friendly format.

Didou said:
In your case, the easiest way could be to burn the song as a track on an audio CD & from there rip it in a more user friendly format.
When you burn a CD you can rip it back to WMP. When burning the CD and ripping it back you must make sure the box is un-checked that says copy protected. options / ripping / uncheck copy protect music, do the same for burning.

By default the box is checked. Microsoft at work again!

kpo6969 said:
When you burn a CD you can rip it back to WMP. When burning the CD and ripping it back you must make sure the box is un-checked that says copy protected. options / ripping / uncheck copy protect music, do the same for burning.

By default the box is checked. Microsoft at work again!

if that dont work for you then there is a program called Tunebite that will
http://tunebite.com/en/remove_drm/index.html

Fr3ddi30 said:
hahahaha yeah, kl, ok thanks
Your welcome

"thank you all Very much!"
Your welcome very much

"i am very grateful!"
And this is how you show it?

When you ask for advice and respond like you know it all, what kind of response are you looking for? I wish you luck with your situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back