Update video card for Sims 2 seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I just bought Sims 2 Seasons recently, and it's pretty frustrating to see that the graphic did not turn out to be what I expected. I check the system requirements and realized that I need to update my video card to a more powerful one. Where can I find the update? I went to the manifacturer's website, they had a list of drivers that looked nothing like the one I have.

Unless I misunderstood your post, you seem to be confusing updating your video card which is a hardware replacement issue with updating a graphics driver which is a software issue. If the system requirements for the game require a more powerful graphics card than you now have, you will have to buy a graphics card. We will need to know more information about your current PC's specifications in order to know what type of graphics card your system is compatible with.

:Unless I misunderstood your post, you seem to be confusing updating your video card which is a hardware replacement issue with updating a graphics driver which is a software issue. "

I'm sorry for not being clear enough, I want to update my video driver not replace my video card. The video card I'm currently using is prosavage, I was told that it's not compatible for playing Sims 2 Seasons. My friend advised me to buy a new and more powerful video card, but first I would like to update my driver to the latest version to see if it's going to make any difference.

You only gave us the brand name but not the chipset model or the motherboard brand and model. With nothing else to go on, I can only suggest going to the motherboard manufacturer's site for integrated graphics installed on their motherboards. I presume you already tried the Prosavage site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back