Updating the Bios

Status
Not open for further replies.

dank7737

Bios

Well I finally finished my comp this morning at 2:30 am. It consisted of intel p4 2.o ghz, western digital 80 gig hd with 8mb cache, soundblaster audigy, leadtek 128 mb geforce4 ti4200 with vivo, 512 mb crucial ddr ram, 40,12,48 liteon cdrw, iomega 250 mb zip, sony floppy, Allied 400 watt power supply, 2 ballbaring fans, us robotics modem, a black case by evercase, and an asus p4s533 motherboard. First time build and runs mint.

I would like to update the bios on it, but im having problems iwth the autoupdate function. Where can i get an update for the bios?

Thanks a ton
Dan

Go to the Asus website and you should be able to find it according to the model # of your board. I wouldn't recommend updating the BIOS unless you are having problems though.

Woo hoo, you got the same CD writer I have. I know you can upgrade that to 48x speed if you want. Just check out the Hot Rod thread in the Graphics forum.

Seems like an awesome system to me, I see no need to upgrade bios unless it has a specific option you want to have that is disallowed in the current bios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back