Upgrade Drivers For Intel Extreme graphics 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCBNSB

yea i was just wondering if you could upgrade drivers from integrated graphics?
ive tried in the past but got stumped so i gave up. can anyone help?

INTEL(R) EXTREME GRAPHICS 2 REPORT

Report Date: 01/11/2007
Report Time[hr:mm:ss]: 20:50:49
Driver Version: 6.14.10.4396
Operating System: Windows XP* Home Edition, Service Pack 2 (5.1.2600)
Default Language: English
DirectX* Version: 9.0
Physical Memory: 758 MB
Minimum Graphics Memory: 8 MB
Maximum Graphics Memory: 96 MB
Graphics Memory in Use: 6 MB
Processor: x86
Processor Speed: 2793 MHZ
Vendor ID: 8086
Device ID: 2572
Device Revision: 02

That one should be quite up-to-date. Mine previously were also like that, can't update anymore last month though...

nismo91 said:
That one should be quite up-to-date. Mine previously were also like that, can't update anymore last month though...

i found the drivers on intel's site took a bit of searching but i got em. its not really worth the effort tho it mainly just changed the windows that appear

Hi...i've upgraded my lap top's display driver to intel extreme graphics 2 for mobile driver 6.14.10.4396 and it seems now i can't adjust the contrast, gamma and brightness as before.

Any idea how i could do that?

try delete the drivers and "try" find the older versions. took me 3 plus hours to find newer versions so i think it would take a while

Suggestion

Quote: "If it ain't broke dont fix it" So im suggesting that if your current graphics driver working fine then dont update it. Sometimes when you update somethin it can go wrong & mess up your graphics driver. Then you would to rollback driver & have to spend a lot of time lookin for the old driver. But like I said If theres somethin wrong with your graphics driver then just update it.

problems with geforce fx 5200

hello to everyone, I need some help to understand why my driver doesn't work with a game, keepsake. The file read me says that I need 3D video card with 32 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce+ o ATI Radeon). I think I've it:Geforce fx 5200, integrated ramdac, 128 MB memory. Is that the right one?. If i launch the game
the image goes very slow and then there's an alert message that says i need to update my video driver. do I have to update the same driver o just downlod a newest by nvidia website?

thank you and i hope my english is understable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back