Urgent help with display drive!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faggisman

To put it simply i dont have one. Viruses attacked our computer and graphics card i think? so we reinstalled windows and now i cant play games... IT SUCKS i have indentified the problem, As i said before we dont have a display, driver i uninstalled the nvidia one and then installed the one we from a download but it said there is no compatible hardware on your computer so now i got nothing not even the default drive. It doesnt recognize our graphics card which is probably why it says no compatible harware.

I just want to play my games.. can anyone help me with this please???

when you reinstalled windows did you reinstall your motheboard drivers? also in device manager are there any dvices showing a yellow question mark or a yellow triangle next to them?

no question marks or triangles but you probably nailed it with the first one just one problem how do you do that??? also this probably isnt that good

Hardware
Component Status Update Help
Video Card null null null

your motherboard should have come with a Cd containing the drivers needed for your board. if not, you can go to the makers website and download the drivers for your motherboard.

If you are uncertain of the make and model of your Mobo download SIW and it will tell you.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/gtopala/

Ok would the disk by any chance be VGA Drivers??? If it is do you still need to download the drivers from the website??? Because i cant make any thing out of the SIW... this is what I got when I clicked on motherboard...

Property Value
Manufacturer:
Model : KT600
Version:
Serial Number:
Chipset Model: VT8377 Apollo KT400/A/600 CPU to PCI Bridge
Chipset Vendor: VIA Technologies Inc

CPU: AMD Athlon XP
CPU socket: Socket A
Processor Upgrade: ZIF Socket
Max CPU speed: 3000 MHz

Slots: 6 PCI, 1 AGP

Characteristics:
- Multi Proccesor supported

Slot 1 256 MBytes
Slot 2 0 MBytes
Slot 3 0 MBytes

I'm pretty sure this was my card nVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X but whenever i download it it says theres no compatible hardware and where do you find the VIA Hyperion Pro 4-in-1 drivers pack in that site??? sorry im not quite as fast as you guys

i found the disk it has ucd via series mainboard ver:2.03 on it but it asks my mainboard model and i have no clue what it is

SIW and the video card

You can check the SIW --> Hardware --> PCI and see the real name of the video card (Class Type = VGA Controller). Check also the "Sub System Device Vendor/Name" for more info.
Thanks,
Gabriel Topala

Hello Gabriel, welcome to techSpot! I am a big fan of your SIW, been posting links to it all over the place here. LOLl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back