Urgent need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magniitude

I just installed omega drivers for my nvidia card (5500 pci) beecause i was experimenting and on reboot there is a black screen right before the welcome screen! I tried switching to the integrated card to see if i could uninstall the drivers or roll back the computer but nothing is working! i tried to boot up in safe mode as well...there is always 1 driver @ the end that seems to freeze on and the busy signal goes off...do i wait or is it frozen?

Can someone help me troubleshoot this real quick my parents are going to kill me :)

Maybe give it a few minutes to start loading.

If it does not load after 10 minutes the post here again, but be aware that I have not encountered such an error before and can therefore not help you any further.

Well that key wont work, so i rebooted. It seemed to be working fine, till the computer says setup is being restarted everytime! Is there a way to cancel the setup????

dear god what have i done

Is your XP a legit version?

Make sure you are typing the code in properly. If it is still coming up with invalid, call up Microsoft directly. Sometimes if you change the hardware in your computer (especially the motherboard) then XP will assume you are trying to use your software in a second computer (illegal). If you call Microsoft and explain that it is NOT a different computer, just some different hardware, they usually give out a new code after a few questions.

Good luck!

its legit, i have it installed on the dell from when i bought it and the key is on the case ( i heard that they dont work together with a cd). Does anyone know where i can find a program that lets me find the cd-key from within the computer without actually having access to windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back