Urghh!!!

bigbrat41

I am pleased with the new giveaway and the efforts it exerts to get the "lurkers" ( used in other posts, not my word) into the open.
But, great word, there are those of us who just don't have the knowledge to help as much we would like. We are members who hope to learn and get help when we are in over our heads, which seems to be more often then not.

To be totally honest, most of the time when I log on I need something ( I feel terrible now). I don't know enough to spend the time here that those of you who truly HELP do. Heck, some of the replies are even over my head.

I am a member of other forums and do my best to support those which I can.
I truly understand and believe in participation as the key to a successful forum but, as I cruise the forums now in an attempt to get my posts up (so I can win $275.00 worth of hardware), I start feeling guilty as I say to my self, "I can't do any good here or here or here" and I am afraid of offering advise that will only dig someone in deeper ( I'm good at doing this for myself).
I support your efforts 100% as I'm sure there are those who can help more but please remember that many of us come to the table with our hats in our hands and a great big THANK YOU.
Happy New Year to all

Don't feel guilty! This is a community, none of us (I hope) claim to have all the answers, but we all have one thing in common, trial and error! Sometimes we all need input, and maybe you'll slap your forehead and say 'why didn't I see (do) that? Anyways, Good luck! I know I won't feel bad if I win an awesome new piece of machinery such as a GeForce 7800GT! Cheers!

help where u can!

we have all been there at one point or another. i joined this forum mainly (i admit) for the contest, but as i go through the posts and i try to help i end up helping my self aswell. i definetly dont know everything, but i try to help based on the probs i have had and the things i have read. this forum got my attention, i like it weather there is a contest or not. i have enjoyed it since they day i made my first few posts and i will continue to help where i can. this being said techspot is one of my favorite forums.

Back