Url Ccna

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently enroled in a CCNA course. I'm just about half way towards my CCNA.

We do all our work at the Cisco Academy online. And you may register for free I believe at this link. However, this is only the written information. You don't get any hands on experience.

But you may also find some more information at Cisco.

I may be able to answer some of your questions as well...

Good luck.

I've found that www.mcmcse.com is an excellent place to find certification requirements and tutorials.

Me? I'm currently working on my MCSE for Windows Server 2003. Finished the Windows 2000 Professional part - got like 78% on the real actual test :) (Which isn't so bad considering I'm 16 and that was the highest score ever in the class)

XtR-X

I went to the site and registered but I didn't find anything dealing with tutorials. I'm trying to do this without going to school I purchased the set of books at Barnes and Nobles and I'm doing pretty good but I want some training.

You log in, go to "Course Materials" over on the right. And select which semester or "term" you want to start. Ideally, CCNA 1, start from there, study each chapter, and then when you feel very confident, start CCNA 2. Ideally, CCNA 1 is about a semester long or about... 21 weeks... as well as CCNA 2, 3, 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back