USB Drive filesystem changed to RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaazaa

Usb Drive Error!!! Need Help Please!!!

Hello, i have a problem on my usb drive... I saw a Post here in TechSpot about this problem but it doesnt work... THe file system of my Usb drive changed to Raw... I tried to format it but it says its WRITE PROTECTED... Any Softwares I used doesnt work... can anyone please help me. How can i remove the write protection of my usb drive? there is no switch on it... Please Help!

Usb Drive Error!!! Need Help Please!!!

Hello, i have a problem on my usb drive... I saw a Post here in TechSpot about this problem but it doesnt work... THe file system of my Usb drive changed to Raw... I tried to format it but it says its WRITE PROTECTED... Any Softwares I used doesnt work... can anyone please help me. How can i remove the write protection of my usb drive? there is no switch on it... Please Help!

How did you try formatting it? did you go thru administrative Tools\computer management\diskmanagement? or just right click on the drive in my computer?

Who is the maker of the flash drive? and are you certain there is no switch on it? the switches are so tiny on some models they are easy to miss.

While researching your problem I found that some manufacturer's have stated that when the drive does as you say your is. it is a sign that the drive has failed. is yours still under warranty?

you mean one of those sticks with sram on it? in that case you're probably experience the effects of static shock, which is fairly common and wipes out these so called keyring drives.

i dont know. cant remember. do you have any solutions? any utilities? do you think that i can remove its write protection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back