USB Flash Drive Saving Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I recently bought a 16gb Flash Drive off of ebay, it claimed to be brand new and it doesnt say a brand name on it... Everytime you save pictures to it every 4th pic usually will not save right and you have to delete and resave it and then later on all the files you put on the drive disappears... I waited 20 minutes yesterday for it to convert all my pictures over to the drive and once they where there only 3 of them showed up, the rest wasnt even on the drive and later when I checked it the 3 that did show up are now gone but the folders are still on the drive... any suggestions???

Are there other pictures on your computer? The only reason I ask is that there are some viruses that are capable of deleting all of your pictures, movies, music, etc.

BTW
:wave:Welcome to TechSpot:wave:

The only pics I have on the computer I burned onto a DVD and then deleted them... I bought the flash drive to put the pics on it also so I could have sort of a backup to pack with me, but it wont save right and I tried putting music on the flash drive also and it only saves so much and then later what it did save disappears, for some reason it wont save at all... Thanks for the help and for the welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back