Used software websites

jimflint1

I'm looking for a particular software for a cheap price. It's called Guitar Pro. I've Googled it, but only come up with new versions, or ebay. So, I'm wondering if any of you know of any software resellers whose stock might not appear on a Google search.

jimflint1 said:
I'm looking for a particular software for a cheap price. It's called Guitar Pro. I've Googled it, but only come up with new versions, or ebay. So, I'm wondering if any of you know of any software resellers whose stock might not appear on a Google search.

PM'd ,,, There can be only one.......

Sometimes searches on google do change, do to your location.
You also might try some other search engines other than google, you might be able to get some other results.
Nowadays, most places don't sell used software, maybe you might be able to ask a friend, to borrow his/her, though i think that violates the end user license agreement.

Good point. What I'm actually looking for is older versions of the software that are discounted because of a newer version being available. It doesn't have to be used, unused would actually be best as far as I'm concerned.

Back