Using Guide+Plus with AIT Radeon All-in-Wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

poertner_1274

Using Guide+Plus with ATI Radeon All-in-Wonder

I was wondering if anyone has the ATI Radeon All-in-Wonder? I used to use it with 98, and when I updated to XP it said that the Guide+Plus didn't work with XP. I have been waiting for them to release a new versoin compatible, but no luck yet. Anyway, I have emailed ATI asking about this, but no response, I have tried 4 times. I didn't know if anyone has this software working under XP, and if so please let me know how and what you did to get it. Thank you ahead of time, as ATI said a new version would be out at the beginning of the year:(

Hey Poert,

You may have this or seen this already. I was poking around at ATI the other day and found this for you, I too use ATI stuff and am always poking around their site. Anyway, don't know if it will help but it was worth a shot.

ATI Guide Plus Link

Yeah thanks fellas, I forgot to post back that I figured out how to do it. All I did was open files on the CD and installed it manually. Every other time I tried to do it with the autorun, and it installed bad drivers and all that other nonsense that wasn't designed for XP. But thanks for the help too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back