Verizon blackberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedster

My wife wants a blackberry phone for our anniversary. We have verizon cell service. What's the cheapest phone out there? All the phones I've seen for blackberry are $500. It's too friggin expensive. I'm about to tell her forgetaboudit. She's computer illiterate and doesn't want to learn!

Hi Tedster,

Check www.ebay.com I guess you might find some good prices there.

ps why your wife doesn't want to learn computer? it's quite easy and you can drive her into that by some interesting topics, for instance, if she loves cooking, search for her for cooking websites and show it to here to drag her attention to it. If she loves reading, google for free ebooks and tell her how she can get similar results.

i.e know her interests and FOR SURE, YOU'LL FIND THEM ALSO ON THE INTERNET>> USE THIS TO LEARN HER COMPUTERS

regards,
zeratul

um, intellectual pursuits are just not her- hahaha She's a party chick. We're total opposites.... opposites attract I guess.

she knows how to email and a few simple things..... Expensive high tech stuff on ebay I am leary of. I have had mixed results with ebay on tech items. I just got burned on a used digital camera advertised as fully functional.
The flash was burned out.

Any cheap low-end blackberries sold new?

imo, these devices have neat features, but with the tiny keys and poor
navigation on the menus, they are hard to use. it takes forever to
get comfortable with them. if she's slow to adapt to new technology ---
I think your initial response is on targert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back