vermins and system alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was away from the computer for several days when i came home i had a vermins on my comp and an alert in my tool bar. when enver i click on the tool bar a message comes up about vermins. i unistalled vermins but the tool bar remains please help ASAP

Welcome to TechSpot dave0!!

Have a read of this then let us know how you wish to proceed - https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic65943.html

This thread is for the use of dave0 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Your pc definately has some nasty infections on it.

You need to re read the instructions for posting a HJT log as part of the instructions says to rename hijackthis.exe to hijackthis1991.exe.

We also need to see a AVG antispyware log as per the instructions too.

This thread is for the use of dave0 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Antivermins can be got rid of by following the instructions HERE.

Once you`ve done that, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back