Vertical line on screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimsou

This happened before and when I changed the wallpaper it went away. This red line on the righthand side won't go away! is this bad news? Time to use the guarantee? again... the shop changed my pc already once 2 weeks after I bought it... please can someone tell me if I can fix it myself? thanks anyone

kimsou said:
This happened before and when I changed the wallpaper it went away. This red line on the righthand side won't go away! is this bad news? Time to use the guarantee? again... the shop changed my pc already once 2 weeks after I bought it... please can someone tell me if I can fix it myself? thanks anyone

If there is a warranty or Guarantee in place for the item then dont try to fix it, you can void any warranty, take it back again and again until you get a working system or until you get your money back.

Regards

caused by a bad pixel line. Needs the LCD replaced or repaired. Get the shop to fix it, or buy a LCD replacement kit.

Thank you very much. I wonder when I shall ever be the one to help others! Hope so, perhaps in 20 years from now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back