Very odd problems/RedHat Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowrunner

First of all, I try to log into www.yourpsp.com.au or gmail and for gmail it just says loading and doesnt do anything, and for yourpsp ir comes up with the word "registration" and these wierd characters at the top-left corner: 
And secondly, what do I need to download for RedHat Linux? there are too many .iso images and they are too big... dont worry i am upgrading meh connection from 256/64 to a hunky 1.5/256
:giddy:

The gmail problem is pretty common. Sometimes I have to refresh a couple of times to get into my mail box. There is a thread about it at the Hexus.net forums, but I don't have the patience to look for it right now.

A way around it is to clear the browser cache. I put a button on my Opera toolbar especially for GMail that flushes disk and memory caches. Haven't needed it recently though - maybe they improved the site.

For your Redhat Fedora download, you won't need the SRPMS ISO's. But depending on your install, you'll probably need all 4 of the other ISO's.

You can also skip the rescuecd iso and the sha1sum. If you download just the disc1 iso, I believe you can do the minimal install, but I've never tried this myself.

and what about the yourpsp thing? it kinda stops and at the bottom it says Applet v51 started or summin, sometimes wierd chars appear at the top??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back