Vgasave

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFSFAN

:mad: A video card Powercolor Radeon 9200SE doesn't work properly when installing the drivers for it or formatting windows. Under display Properties, Settings, and Adapter tab it says in all spaces the adapter isn't available. I installed the drivers for it but the same thing. formatted twice and same thing with drivers installed it says adapter isn't available. When I look under device manager it says the video card is ok, but in adapter tab it says unavailable and when clicking properties it says VgaSave

NFSFAN said:
:mad: A video card Powercolor Radeon 9200SE doesn't work properly when installing the drivers for it or formatting windows. Under display Properties, Settings, and Adapter tab it says in all spaces the adapter isn't available. I installed the drivers for it but the same thing. formatted twice and same thing with drivers installed it says adapter isn't available. When I look under device manager it says the video card is ok, but in adapter tab it says unavailable and when clicking properties it says VgaSave

Heh. you were using Microsoft WHQL Drivers. Please download the Catalyst 6.3 from (Scroll down to high speed download <below the .NET> Um, according to your system spec... why you complaining about ATI Radeon 9200SE? You are using SLI, not AGP. Plus, 9200SE are limited edition, meaning you cant tweak most out of that card. :knock:

Drivers Already Installed

Hey bushwacker, umm the drivers from ATI are already installed, i download it from ATI's website, and it says the same thing under the adapter. :evil: :dead: . I formatted and then Installled windows xp sp2 and put ati's drivers and still it says adapter unavailable. You cannot use SLI on ATI only on NVIDIA and the RADEON 9200 SE is on AGP 8x. Also my friend needs this computer urgently, so i can't keep telling him its not done. :( PLEASE HELP THANX :angel:

Hi again, i understand clearly that you were repairing the computer for your friend... can you reseat the video card and tried to reinstall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back