Video card compatability for a 2350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
Question, I just gave my 4 year old my Dell 2350 for educational games etc... I figured this would run what he has for cds. Wrong, his Happy Feet cd and Ice Age The Melt Down has issues. Graphics I'm sure, freezing, stalling etc... Of course there is not a AGP slot. Will a PCI card remody this problem? He got these for Christmas and the poor little guy can't wait to play them.

Thanks Much!

2350 video issues

Thanks Rik!
I read one of your threads kinda about my issue but replacing the Motherboard. I've got a ASUS Micro ATX board I can install. How would I go about modding the front plug. I know exactly what you are talking about. Thats the first thing I noticed different in swapping them out.

Thanks,
Dave

I don't quite know what particular mod you are talking about, please explain it clearly and I will do my best to help.:)

2350 video issue

The front plug for your HDD,power light etc...that plugs into the motherboard. It's one plug for all the wires where others have the small black individual plugs that attach to the motherboard.

Dave

It won't plug into a ASUS board will it? Isn't the socket for the HDD,Power Light etc.. different on the ASUS board compaired to the dell.

Thanks,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back