Video Flickering Drving Me Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

swker98

my display has been flickering alot latley i have a ROSEWILL ATI redion 9600 and a Philips 107S Moniter i bught the card on december 26 2004 or 27th i foget and it started flickering about id say january 15 2005 i tried ajusting the settings, nothing, seing f the cable is connected correctly, nothing. I dont know if its the viedo card or the moniter. What gets me so mad is that is has been working so good for a moth and then it just started flickering first on the bottin right hand corner and now theb whole screen, i cnt take it it gives me head aches and makes me dissy. If any one can help i will shorly appreate it.

Thank you

flicker

Is your monitor refresh rate above 75hz? Do you have a surge protector or speaker too close to your monitor?

i do have a surge protector and speckers near by and my refrecher rate is 85Hrz and something called ENABLE WRITE COMBINIG is checked, i moved the speker it fixes it prety well but not completley.

Thanks if there are n e more sugestions.

flicker

Did/can you try a different monitor? How old is the one your using? I would suspect the monitor before the video card in your case.

no i didnt, its still a little flickery during games but better no more awfel headaches the speakrs were the main problem but it still flickers some wat on games but thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back