Video (mpeg, avi, divx, etc) to Gif Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonzalito

:grinthumb Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone has ever used or known of any software that converts any video format to gif?

I really need a program which can make this happen, I have recently recorded some video clips on my camera but I want to convert these files into gif so I can include them in a website I'm creating... to make the site easier to load

:D Help/Advise would be much appreciated :bounce:

If you want to be ghetto you can play the video on your system, and pause the part you want to use as an image, hit PRINT SCREEN button then paste into paint or any other image software. Or you can download 3rd party software to capture screen images.

I don't need screen dumps, i need to convert video files (avi, mpeg4, etc) into a gif animation. To help optimise my site, making it weigh alot less and makeing it easier to load.

depends how long the video clip is.. gif animation is not realy good for high imagy type things, because the file can get quite large and not look as smooth (although easyer to link up on a html).. why dont you try using flash? its easyer to do but you may need a webpage editor to embed it in.. unless you're a genius on notepad :D

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone has ever used or known of any software that converts any video format to gif?

I really need a program which can make this happen, I have recently recorded some video clips on my camera but I want to convert these files into gif so I can include them in a website I'm creating... to make the site easier to load

Help/Advise would be much appreciated

VidGIF can help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back