Video Problem only when searching web

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if any of you have experienced this problem. I recently purchased a new computer and 19 inch flat screen. When searching the Net, I find that on many web sites the fonts are overlapping and illegible. Display settings are 1280 x 1024 at 32 bit. please help.

First thing is to establish where the problems are being created. Can you connect this monitor to another PC to see if the problem persists?
Also, try resetting the display size and refresh rate for the monitor (display properties > settings > advanced > monitor > screen refresh rate = try 70 herts or better to match the spec for the monitor.

So, if i understand correctly, your problem is ONLY present when using IE/Firefox or whatever browser you use?

If you say the fonts are overlapping, it might be that you've enlarged the fonts in your browser.
Try this => in the menu View => text size, put it on normal

Thank You

I increased the refresh rate to 75 htz and also changed the text size in IE and now it seems to be working correctly. Thank you both for your help.

The refresh rate shouldn't have changed anything, but 75hz will definatly better for your eyes then the 60 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back