Virtual Keyboard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holosuite here we come ;)
Although that looks really cool there is something reassuring about the positive click when you press a key down.
Very cool portable keyboard though. Wonder what the power source is. Thats the only other thing that I would be concerned about. With plug in keyboards they don't use much but with that it would surely require its own power source :confused:

Holosuite here we come
Now that's taking stuff a biiit too far :D Then again, imagine playing FPS with that kinda stuff... KEWL :D

[q]Although that looks really cool there is something reassuring about the positive click when you press a key down.
Very cool portable keyboard though. Wonder what the power source is. Thats the only other thing that I would be concerned about. With plug in keyboards they don't use much but with that it would surely require its own power source :confused: [/B]
I'm sure they're going to lower the power consumption of those stuff WAYY down. Hmm.. Perhaps they'll replace the current keyboards with the virtual keyboard.. Yumm :D

Just have an inch thick LCD screen on your desk and a cordless mouse? Bit sparse. I have too much space on my desk for junk with the use of a cordless keyboard and mouse let alone a projected keyboard. I would have to clear a space for it everytime the junk took over my desk ;)

Just have an inch thick LCD screen on your desk and a cordless mouse?

That's what I have in mind...

Bit sparse. I have too much space on my desk for junk with the use of a cordless keyboard and mouse let alone a projected keyboard. I would have to clear a space for it everytime the junk took over my desk ;)

At least with a projected keyboard, you can type ON your junk :D

But all I want to do is to TYPE junk :D

I don't think an uneven surface would be very good for typing on.

I don't think an uneven surface would be very good for typing on.

Perhaps, but at least you don't have to be stucked with typing on a flat and boring surface... Hmm :D

Originally posted by Ai Hate
pretty amazing. so i guess we are getting to those hologram machines in FF the movie :D

I hope they'll be more helpful than destructive :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back