Virtual Runtime question....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys..... I did some tweaks from the guides section, turning off a whole bunch of things that automatically ran on startup but that apparently concerned only things I don't have, like a home network...(I'm using Windows XP, by the way)

After doing this, now whenever I try to save or open a picture and it brings up the window with thumbnails of all of my saved pics, it has a "virtual runtime error" saying it has tried to do something in an unusual way and now must close.

Now I realize I can go through and turn each thing back on one by one to find the culprit, since I wrote down everything I changed in case of just such a dilemma, but I'm hoping someone on here might have some idea just what would cause this problem so that I DON'T have to go through it all one by one! lol!

So if anyone has had this problem and knows what caused it, or knows how to fix it, can you please let me know? Thanks!!

Later,
Mur

What brings up what window? Windows Explorer, Photoshop, MS Paint, PC Paintbrush 2.0?

It would help if you would tell us exactly what things did you disable so we can point and laugh :p Actually we would tell you what you should enable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back