Virus Problem - HiJack This Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am new to this website and I was recommended here because of my problem. Yesterday I got a virus, from what I see its a trojan. I keep getting this stupid pop-up saying "Windows has detected an Internet attack attempt.... Somebody's trying to infect your PC with spyware or harmful viruses. Run full system scan now to protect your PC from Internet attacks, hijacking attempts and spyware! Click here to download spyware remover for total protection." Then it takes me to some broken link. I don't trust it, the way its written anyway. I got 3 icons for "spyware" on my desktop and it disabled my task manager, so when I start it, it says "Task Manager is disabled by your administrator", but lucky for me, I got it to work again by running Ad-Aware SE Personal 2007, it seemed to go away, no pop ups, but when I got back today in 3 hours, It started again and keeps going. I just ran HiJackThis, here is the report. Please help. Thank You!

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is infected with malware.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Reaper1337 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back