Virus problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rgabutan and welcome to techspot. =)

Nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Meanwhile, I recommend you to read these following threads. They will most definitely help make your stay here more enjoyable.

Techspot FAQ.

A message for all newcomers.

SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.

With regards to your problem, please do the following.

Important: Please read this thread HERE before you decide whether to clean or reformat your system.

Should you decide to clean your computer, please go ahead to Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and follow the steps given. Do follow all the instructions exactly. They will provide logs for analysis of your system so I will know how to instruct you to proceed.

Thereafter, please post fresh HijackThis, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into a new thread in our security and the web forum.Do not copy and paste your logs if not it will be ignored and/or removed.

Also, please let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have retitled and moved your thread to our security and the Web forum. There fore, there is no need to open a new thread.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Rgabutan only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back