Virus Sentiments. All Attachments! Vundo, Combo, HJT, BitDefender, VBG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trackboi

Hey guys,
First post xD!
Anyway, i been looking round for a way to clear my brothers computer up and make it run faster, i beleive it runs slow ultimately 'cause of viruses. Its supposed to be 3.6ghZ but runs as slow as 1ghZ.. Now before i did his i wanted to fix mine up to make sure that mine was ok..

So i just want to check if you guys can look at these attachments and tell me anything about them, eg which files on HJT to remove, my combo and vundo files and all that junk.

Thanks in advance guys.

EDIT> So don't worry that im going to post twice with the information because i need to do 2 computers. But ill be doing the other one later. Im going to bed now, and i will be on in about 16 hours. Darn School!
Cheers

Hi trackboi and welcome to techspot. =)

Please note: One of your hijackthis entries show an infection which potentially steals credit card details. For more information see HERE.

Important: Please read this thread HERE before you decide whether to clean or reformat your system.

Let me know your decision after reading the above.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of trackboi only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

hey mate, thanks for the reply. But on that website i couldnt find any details to get the trojan removed? Sorry for the lack in my computer skills. "Important: Please read this thread HERE before you decide whether to clean or reformat your system.." And i have decided to CLEAN my computer, AFAIK my computer is in a generally good condition. Thank-you!

Also, Is there any problems with the other logs i submitted? They should be ok, but for the other computer i have to do later, id be starting to get ready links for the worst viruses haha. sfdp

hi trackboi.

to start the cleaning process CLICK HERE. it is important to follow the instructions exactly. i am sorry to say, there is no short cut to cleaning, but it is easier than it first appears

as momok said, you do have infection that would give access to financial fraud.
after completing the scans post the logs as you have done before.

tomrca said:
hi trackboi.

to start the cleaning process CLICK HERE. it is important to follow the instructions exactly. i am sorry to say, there is no short cut to cleaning, but it is easier than it first appears

as momok said, you do have infection that would give access to financial fraud.
after completing the scans post the logs as you have done before.
Tomrca, I have done the scans as you have suggested and those are my logs that i got from the scan. I was unable to get the avg spyware & etc because it interrupted with my current firewall & spyware protection... Are you suggesting i do those scans again Took me 4 and a half hours the first time

i think that you need to interrupt your firewall so as to download avg antispyware it may be what is needed to remove the said Trojan. before momok can give you instructions for deletions with hjt etc.

No tomrca, i thought he said that i have to follow that website to get rid of it, but there seems to be nothing appealing to delete the trojans on.

this was for more information
Please note: One of your hijackthis entries show an infection which potentially steals credit card details. For more information see HERE.

this was for you to follow, which will lead you to the link i gave you...
Important: Please read this thread HERE before you decide whether to clean or reformat your system.

Let me know your decision after reading the above.

But i have done those scans there would be no point in doing them twice in a row with the same programs and nothing configured >.<....

but you haven't done the scan with avg antispyware (formally 'ewido'), it removes many Trojans. if you don't or can't use it find one that will. if you dont , looks like you will have to live with it

Hi,

For some reason I do not see your logs. Could you please post them again? Do note that I only need a HijackThis, ComboFix and AVG Antispyware log. I also require the results of your AVG Anti-rootkit scan. If you have not completed the instructions in the preliminary removal thread, then please do so. Once I have the latest logs from your system, I will be able to guide you through the cleaning instructions.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of trackboi only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Alright, ill have to edit this again when i get home. Ill turn off my security centre and have to do those anti-rootkit scans and avg anti-spyware. thanks momok and tomrca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back