Visiting Blocked Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1Hawk

I work at a company that blocks almost every site you can visit for fun. I was talking to a friend last night and he said there are some sites you can visit that will let you post a web url into a box and it will by pass the blocked sites? If anyone knows 4-5 different sites like that can you please post them?

Thanks

N1Hawk

N1Hawk said:
I work at a company that blocks almost every site you can visit for fun. I was talking to a friend last night and he said there are some sites you can visit that will let you post a web url into a box and it will by pass the blocked sites? If anyone knows 4-5 different sites like that can you please post them?

Thanks

N1Hawk

Look, companies put their blocks there for a reason. I am pretty sure that techspot does not condone such things as well. If you want to go onto "fun" websites, just do it at home. Think what would happen if you were to get caught as well.

They don't track this stuff as all the staff does it, and really this is not illegal so i'm just asking for help!

Humm.. So your company internal rules allow circumventing network security and any kinds of rules established by your superiors? :p

And I do think getting unauthorised privileges to computer systems is pretty much illegal in most parts of the world.

If everyone is doing it, go and ask them how it is done. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back