Wanna partition 16 gigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragez0r

hey, umm im trying to get partition magic to give me a 16 gig partition so i can test out windows vista.. can anyone help me out ? cuz it will only let me do 6 gigs ????

any help is greatly appreciated

I don't think there's much overhead left on that drive to let Partition Magic do what you want. I have 21.5GB free space left on my Seagate 80GB. You can install a fresh drive and partition it the way you need. Then reinstall Windows XP and Windows Vista on that drive

look up paragon PM
it will free up the space you need and create your 16gb's for you
it can do this on reboot so the OS dos not interfer
acronis will do to

tmagic650: how much room do i need to partition a 16 gig chunk ?

samstoned: im guessing paragon pm is another form of pm.. cuz i have powerquest pm...ill look for it..thank u

partition magic will work with low clearance drives. I partitioned a 55gb drive with only 10gb left on it.

so... it appears ive stumped every1 huh ? could it be the software company that made this partition magic ? i think this 1 is powerquest

Just for information purposes. They both look like good programs. I think they have free trial periods, but I'm not sure if the trials are full operating programs. Are you saying that you have used one? Powerquest must have sold their program to Symantec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back