Want to share your stats/levels in the games you play?

Which game did you play?

• Total voters

leadpill924

Hi, I made this thread for online RPG games. I played all three of these games and I want to hear about your characters and/or accounts for the games.
These are the levels and stats for my BEST character that I have.

Runescape
LVL 89

KOL
LVL 48 Rogue Archer

FlyFF
LVL 55 BowJester Build

I think that these are all pretty good levels except for the FlyFF, usually people make it to their 2nd job before quitting, but then again I had 8 characters that I had, and quit the previous one because I saw that one was more powerful. So now, tell me about your game stats.

I don't play most mainstream games, but I do play a few open source

MapleStory:
lvl 33 Warrior

Gunbound:
Metal Double Sided Axe+

Of course, then I play Second Life maybe once every two weeks. No real ranking involved.

gregthe1000 said:
I don't play most mainstream games, but I do play a few open source

MapleStory:
lvl 33 Warrior

Gunbound:
Metal Double Sided Axe+

Of course, then I play Second Life maybe once every two weeks. No real ranking involved.

maybe ill get maple story

SRO - 33 fire pure int rapid archer.

Quit that game after one week or less of game play. Repetitive quest and massive grind. PVP is a joke. There's no skill its away time play, who ever spend the most time always win with their higher lvl char.

Maple Story - 5 hours and i un-installed that game. That game should be rank # 1 in the most R tard grinding game ever! It literary took me 4-5 hours to get from lvl 5-6 by killing snails or slims. I mean wtffff!! how can some of you be lvl 33 in that game?!?!!?

Back