War and TechSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitAlex

It's not about war itself ... it's not about pros / cons of it ...

It's about what comments I'm seeing on Techspot about it !

I don't know and don't wanna know Julio's position on the war itself, but I think he will totally agree with the following :

We MUST NOT start to use abusive messages / signatures and such stuff here !

I think it's not the place for all this here, just inform people ...

I'm posting this message because of one's very new signature containing some sentences people said about France / Germany etc and the war. I really don't think it's the right place for all this.

Discuss it as mature adult people !

Some of you surely know who I'm talking about ;)

Ugh !

And long life to Techspot :grinthumb

Yes I thought Vehementi having that as a signature was a little off too. I'm sure he wouldn't be happy if we started making fun of American's just because of the view taken by the American government on a particular world issue. I've PM'd him to ask him to remove it.

No particular problem with Veh, but U know people, when one starts something it it isn't stopped right away it can grow very quickly :p

Thanx

I'd really rather not discuss war at all. I've got the right to log on here and not have other people's political opinions bombarded at me. There's one small thead about it, lets leave it at that. Anyone who excessively goes on about it will not endear themselves to me at all.

Originally posted by Phantasm66
I'd really rather not discuss war at all. I've got the right to log on here and not have other people's political opinions bombarded at me. There's one small thead about it, lets leave it at that. Anyone who excessively goes on about it will not endear themselves to me at all.

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree.

I agree with you P66, I'm posting an official statement from TechSpot Staff in order to avoid further discussions, a thread has already been opened here we should leave it at that and keep our TS experience clear from the war topic.

I've only one thing to say about this. He who take offense when none is intended is a fool. He who takes offense when it is intended is a bigger fool.

I did not mean it as an offense, I have no problem with French people, but I just succumbed to a fit of side-splitting laughter after reading these jokes, and thought this forum needed more humor. Sorry guys...:D

I didn't take it as an offense since i'm no fool (heh SB) ! I'm not French, German or Belgian either. I was just telling this is not the right place for political discussions.

Originally posted by TS | Julio
we should leave it at that and keep our TS experience clear from the war topic.

That will close the discussion

Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back