WarCraft 3D ACcelerator.... Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody please help me i have used all the means in my power to try to fix but i noticed i wasnt doing any difference fixing the prob... so i turn to the power of the INTERNET!!! when i try to start up "wow" a pop up says " YOUR 3D ACCELERATOR CARD IS NOT SUPPORTED BY THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT PLEASE INSTALL A 3D ACCELERATOR CARD WITH DUAL TMU SUPPORT." does that mean i need to buy a hole new computer chip?? where do i go im stummped anybody's help with be appreciated thanks! i have a sony vaio 516mb 1.6Ghz and im using the nvidia tnt2 driver

I assume ur on a laptop right? Then I doubt u will be able to do anything to run WoW, aside from buying a new one with a standalone video card. Laptops are notoriously non-upgradeable.

I've strangely seen laptop video cards online, but I wouldn't suggest that.

no no its not a LAPTOP at all its a PCV-RX650 SONY PC running windows xp(home edition) im i gonna have to invest more money to play this game?? or can i upgrade on the net??

What do u mean upgrade on the net? U physically do not have the part u require to run the game so ur gonna have to buy it off the net or from a store and either install it urself or get someone to do it for you. How much are u willing to spend and what other games do u plan to play on that PC? Also, where are u located?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back