Water cooling suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossimoboy

Hey everyone, I've been thinking about water cooling lately,
because I think I might do some overclocking.

So what I'm trying to ask is, do any of you have any good water cooling suggestions?

Thanks

If you have a case with plenty of room, research the parts, and assemble a water cooling kit yourself. A waterblock from here, a top rated pump from there, that kind of setup with 1/2 inch tubing...

If you have a mid-tower case, and are cramped for space like I was, check out a Koolance Exos. I had absolutely no room in my case and had to go with this kit, and it has done quite well for itself...

Watercooling can be loads of fun to setup, and run, so happy hunting, and good luck....

Yeah thats the only problem though, I can't seem to find a good setup,
the reason I asked here is because I'm a little hesitant to buy some of the setups I saw.

So I just wanted to know of a good site to find something.
I'll try Koolance.

are you looking to buy a pre-built water cooling setup or do you want to build your own system?

I'm a sucker for water cooling, i run a home-made water cooling rig myself.

As far as overclocking is concerned, generally speaking unless you build it yourself, you will spend much more money to water cool and overclock a slower CPU than it would cost to simply upgrade your CPU.

If your a first time water cooler then i suggest looking at the CoolRiver Deluxe water cooling kit, it comes pre-assembled and full of water all you have to do is connect it to your components. its a great starting point and its where i started..its pretty easy to adapt later on if you feel adventurous

get the waterchill cooling system..one if the best systems on the market...and offers many differnent size radiators for easy mounting in your case

farmer said:
research the parts, and assemble a water cooling kit yourself. A waterblock from here, a top rated pump from there, that kind of setup with 1/2 inch tubing...
exactly :) build your own setup, there are too many wimps here :p (it's just a joke people... relax) :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back