Web browser's Status bar Message Trape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everybody,

I want to trape a message after clicking submit button.

I am selecting some criteria from the webpage and at the end i submitted the querry by pressing submit button. My status bar displays all message within a miliseconds. I want to see thoes messages what happen after pressing Submit button.

Manish Kapade

Hi,

I'm sorry, but I require you to be alot more specific than that. What message does your status bar display? What messages are you exactly looking for? You mention a "submit button", where? Using what program, and what website?

PS. What is "trape"?

Regards,
momok

Thanks more information.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I am developing a script using vb-6, which login into a site , goes to particular search page, select some search criteria (like Area - selecting from list box, Price allow me a range min and max, there are so many selection. Based on selected criteria , I developed a post string which post on particular page and get back the result in flexgrid. When i submit the post querry server translate the output into sql querry. Sql querry return the data from the server database. I want to see what sql querry generated and go back to the server. At status bar it's display. It want to see that.

In any case how can i see the all messages of the status bar ??

Manish Kapade

I'm not well versed with vb and SQL. Perhaps our other forum members will have an idea on how to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back