Website 'spammer' problem

I maintain a Navy ship reunion site. I use site builder software that, I understand, is quite basic and lacks creative flexibility, but since I don't have web authoring and html code expertise I'm relegated to that.

The problem is that spammers have been making daily entries into the GUEST LOG and including 'hot' word links to spam third-party sites. This log is a mere form and not like a '3rd party (Bravenet, et al) log. I have NO advertising/pop-ups on site and desire to keep it this way. My host server has no help for this and is, I understand, in a close $ compettition business and really not concerned.

My question is...Can anybody give me an html code entry, which I could edit into the page, that would automatically reject ANY posted comment that includes ANY link as a response to hitting the "Post message" button? Failing that, would anybody be able to recommend a 3rd party guestbook, w/out any advertising/pop-ups that would have effective blocking options. I've been relegated to having to check the site 2 and 3 times daily to clean up such entries.

Back