Weird pc problem help

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUDEBWOY

Well let me start off saying its not a virus etc im very aware of what im opening etc and downloading also scanned etc.

any way after a few days of pc being on for instance today day 4 while my pc is running i open adobe photo shop cs 2 9.0

it locks all my icons etc and would not let me open any other progs then when i closed adobe it worked.now im on 3 gig ram core 2 duo 2.6 3 hard drives 250 gigs each so cant be lack of memory etc.then i reopen photoshop it wouldnt let be bring up task manager now etc so i was forced to restart.what can cause this problem ive had this issue for a while now and not to sure if i should go ahead and format etc the pc runs great etc but after a while of being on it will start acting weird etc.

which program was it that you used from that site?

or the name of the program it self would really help cause this is getting very annoying now...i can just google the program if anything

mind linking me to the progs so that way i know im getting the right stuff..i also got registry mechanic will do work?cause ive been using that and it does nothing but just clean files

bump.bump.bump

ANY one?really need those progs to scan my pc and dont know which does the job =/

Bump please help thanks

how does this program work is it possiable i can talk to you 1 on 1 msn yahoo etc?

i dont see how to get that program to scan my pc and find dll errors or missing dll errors on my pc so please help me thanks since you know the program more than me.

bump anyone else uses this program mind to help me?

Please don`t bump thread until at least 24 hours have elapsed without a reply. Thanks.

Go and read this thread HERE, then post a HJT log as an attachment into this thread. I`m not saying you necessarily have a virus, but in any case, it won`t hurt to check.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back