Weird problem with temperature sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehacker

Hello guys,
i think that there is a problem wid my sys's temp sensors coz its always shows my mobo temp higher than CPU temp. And when i stress the CPU, my CPU temp as shown by Speedfan, hmonitor and everest home almost remains constant but the mobo temp shown goes on increasing. with the side panels on mobo temp goes as high as 62-63 C. i hav posted the pic of that too in a different thread.
So are my temp sensors right?
And if wrong then what to do?
thanks in advance.

Those temps would be a bit high for a motherboard. What motherboard do you have, and did all the temp monitor programs have the same readings?

yeh......all have the same readings. i have an Mercury PVM7 Pro motherboard. why its higher for motherboard whereas i hv heard that cpu shud be the hotest???

i have changed the case tomorrow and then installed 1more case fan(already have 1). then stress temp of mobo(so called as shown by temp sensors) got 57(before changing the case it was 62). then i installed a 1 more case fan for air intake and stress temp got 59. may be this 2 degree increase due to an extra fan is due to atmospheric temperature variations as i felt temp varied between the two tests...:) and advice or help or suggestions ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back