Weird Ps2 Problem Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUDEBWOY

ive got the slim ps2 now i havent played my ps2 all day but for some rsn its randomly cutting off onto the red light..now the little box that it comes with to hook the cord to it was very very hot can that be the problem?cause i cant think of anything else thats causeing it.

damit

nope tested it today and guessed what..the wire that i thought was burnt when i plugged it into my ps2 it went POP and now the ps2 isnt even turning on...im hopeing my cuz still got his 1 year warrnarty recipet from eb games then i can just go get a new one this week with out spending money.

It seems as if your power supply has blown, you will need to replace it, or if still under warranty take it back and get it fixed or replaced.

no its not under warranty gonna try to see if i can use my cuz recipet cause he just got a brand new slim ps2 etc...what seems that happend is when i re plugged in the burnt ac adaptor in it blew something cause i heard a pop =/ im going to take it to a repair shop and see if they can give me a price then and there to fix it.

Let us know how this goes. I think the more anything goes to smaller formfactor whether its PCs or anything the worse it is on us consumers.. I bet he wouldn't have had that problem without the slimline model...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back